Kananaskis Whitewater Riverboarding - 5 hours
|Jun 01, 2014 - Sep 06, 2014||107.76||107.76
Departs from Banff or Canmore - 1:00 PM or 1:30 PM
* Friendly, professional river guide
* Wet suits, river boards, helmets, and life jackets
* Complimentary beverages
Adult: 14 years and up. Not suitable for children under 14.
* Participants MUST be at least 41 kilograms (90 lbs), physically fit, and strong swimmers in order to ensure guest safety.
* Please remember to bring a swimsuit (or wear under your clothing for added convenience), towel, bag, and extra layers to warm up after the tour. Changing rooms will be available on site.
* The Kananaskis River is rated as Class I to III whitewater
Transportation is available from select Banff hotels or the Canadian Rockies Rafting office in Canmore. Click the Book Now button to select from available locations and departure times.